Sunday, March 13, 2016

#everylifematters

I'm probably going to get crucified for writing this, but I'm so completely over all this political bull shit I can't see straight.

To the American People:

I am done. Completely done.
I am over black lives matter, white lives matter, blue lives matter.
This is what matters. AMERICANS. Period.
Why the hell does it matter if you're black, white, hispanic, WHATEVER>>>>
who CARES????
For the LOVE someone tell me WHY the race card keeps getting played AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN. I am so over it.

In AMERICA there should be ONE box you would have to check
you're either:

American OR Immigrant

PERIOD.

You still want a "color" box to check??
Well here then, check RED because at the core, that's the color we are all made from...blood. The skin is just an organ...much like the heart or the liver. You don't see me walking around judging you by how your liver looks, right?? So ENOUGH ALREADY.

I can't take one more day of this war amongst all of us. Please, please people, for the love, can we please just treat each other with love and respect and quit assuming that everyone is out to get us. My heart literally can not take it anymore.

As far as a presidential candidate...we, as Americans, are screwed. No matter what.

My problem is the only candidate willing to take on the things that really matter to me and my "main issues" I want addressed is a complete asshole. And that's putting it nicely.

I'm looking for someone who will make welfare from a hand out to a hand up, which is what it was intended to be anyways, who will get rid of Obama care and who will keep our American rights for us AMERICANS.  I also want someone who is strong but kind, compassionate yet firm and someone who can help us turn us back into America the Great. Tall order, right?





8 comments:

katie vasko said...

Amen!

katie vasko said...

Amen!

Gina Purvis said...

Woot!! Preach it mama!

MaryAnn Sharp said...

Good thoughts and 100% on the mark! Don't get discouraged....always do the right thing whether anybody else does or not...we are AMERICANS and this is OUR country. It's YOUR blog so you can say what you want!

Cristin Ash said...

A-Fricken_Men!!!!

Pamela Hendrickson said...

Prayer is what we should always turn to first especially in these times. I have been known to turn to it last like so many of us, but I am getting better. I am with you, Erika. I am going to pray for the best man/woman to win and be open to whomever that might be. It was hard to vote in the Primary because my candidate was not still in the race. I think you have to go with your gut instinct, even if you decide at the last moment. Please do not stay home just because you are frustrated. We all have a say. Please let your wishes be known. Thank you for sharing, especially the race part. After 9-11 I do not choose which race I am. Under Other I write American.....period.

Abigail Dean said...

Yes, Erika! You said it all right there and I couldn't agree more. It's so sad right now with everything going on. I can't even keep up nor do I even want to.

Abigail Dean said...

Yes, Erika! You said it all right there and I couldn't agree more. It's so sad right now with everything going on. I can't even keep up nor do I even want to.