Friday, January 29, 2016

Facelift

Big, big changes around here. If you've visited my blog before, you'll notice that it's been re-named and looks a whole lot different. When I started this blog, it was to document my running and my time with the monkeys.

With the new year, I've decided that it's time to get back on the blogging train again. My babies are growing so fast, and I've really dropped the ball at documenting their childhood. I've also drifted away from exercising which was so important to me, and lost a lot of myself along the way. 

So. Here's the deal. I'm putting it all out here so my friends can keep me accountable. 
I'm going to start blogging again. I'm going to be a memory keeper for my monkeys. 
I'm going to be intentional and take time to find the joy amongst the chaos. 

I'm going to drop the mom guilt and do stuff for myself so I can be a better mom. I'm going to buck up and work hard on my fitness and health. 

I run a small home business...but I'm going to set a schedule and stick to it. I'm going to turn off my phone 3 nights a week and be ALL in with the family. 

Looking forward to the journey ahead. 


No comments: