Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Game on...starting tomorrow.

Well. Tomorrow it starts. Weigh in Wednesday. It's about time I buck up and take care of this "baby weight" from my 9 month old. So, I signed up for a 12 week weight loss challenge with some of my running friends, and a 12 week energy challenge with some of my oil friends. I am stoked and ready. I figured I would get a head start today with a 4 mile run.that.was.hell. But...courage to start and no choice but to finish. When I got home, I was starving so I decided to whip out my new container of Power Meal to make a ningxia shake. Greek yogurt, lemon oil, frozen berries and a nitro and this little combo was top notch yum.
So...I'm needing your favorite "good for you" recipes....and shake recipes as well. Anyone have any they can share with me??








No comments: