Monday, May 4, 2015

Hello friends. It's been awhile.
A lot has changed since I last posted on this blog.
I think last time I posted...I had just married this hunk
and we are just about to celebrate our 4 year "meet-a-versary"...

My zoo has grown considerably and looks a little more like this these days ...

That's right. I'm the super proud mama of FIVE monkeys. 
Emryk blessed our family May 23, 2013 and
Baby Jude is 8 months old. 

Life is so, so good.
Most of the time.

It's also crazy, chaotic, unpredictable, busy, fast and messy,
full of sloppy kisses, dirty floors and never ending piles of laundry.

I know this used to be a running blog...and dear Lord, how I wish I could run again.
I'm hoping I can use this as my "suck it up, buttercup" kind of place,
dig deep and get it done again.

I feel like, with 5, there's so much going on and I'm constantly being pulled
in 5 million directions, it's hard to keep it straight. 
I'm also guilty of feeling guilty if I take even 5 minutes to myself 
because darn it, I don't want to miss anything!!

The only running I've been doing lately is the couch to 5k training plan with my kids.
You see, we set a goal to run a 5k as a family this summer.
I can't wait.

We still need to pick one out to run, but it is going to happen. For sure.

So, here's to blogging again, writing down memories and funny stories so I don't have to worry about
forgetting all these small things ever again.
 Hope you all are well :)


No comments: