Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Exciting news:)

well...I have no excuse for not posting in so stinking long except my life has taken crazy twists and turns and unfortunately my Internet/blogging has taken a back seat to my monkeys, weddings, showers, work, and on and on and on. Since I've last posted, I ran Chicago which was success far from what I would consider a success, but I'm going to say that the crowd support was great and at least I finished. Enough said. My next race up on my calender is coming up in 3 weeks when I head for VEGAS and I'm so excited! It's going to be an amazing weekend! It's going to be amazing for a few super special reasons. This will be my first half marathon with my NEW HUSBAND:) Wanna see what I got?
Yep that's right. And we are trying the knot just 24 hours before he runs his first ever half marathon:) I'm so proud of him and it's going to be so fun!! Aside from that, my monkeys are are doing well and growing like weeds. I can't even believe that my youngest monkey jack is about to turn 3!!! Where in the heck does time go? He's so funny these days, and I'm still set that 3's are much harder than 2's:)

Are you running Vegas? Where are you staying? We are staying and getting hitched in the Excalibur...eeekkkk! I love Vegas!

5 comments:

EricaH said...

Gorgeous ring, congratulations. there will be a lot of celebrating going on for you the first weekend in December. :)

Morgan said...

Holy smokes chica! Congrats on all the exciting stuff going on in your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alison said...

CONGRATS!!! Your ring is beautiful. Have fun in Vegas I love it there.

bobbi said...

Holy CRAP CONGRATULATIONS!!! So so excited for you!

I hope you have a BLAST in Vegas! I got married there too - it'll always have a special place in my heart. One of these days, I'll run it too :)

Missy said...

Aww Congratulations Erika!!!! So happy for you!
Please make sure to post some pictures of you and your new hubbie!