Sunday, May 15, 2011

Oooops I did it again...Maniac status and a PR!!!

Today, for me, was epic.
I ran the second marathon in the past week with no training...
and PR'd by 20 minutes.
I. finally. freaking. broke. 5. hours!!!!

Official time:
4:59:36
(Last week's time 5:19:19)
Yep, that's right!! WHOOOT WHOOT!



I know this picture is terrible, but I burst into tears when I realized I was going to make it before 5 hours. I'm sure my finish line pictures I'll be sporting the ugly cry face!
Plus I got to enjoy the weekend with my bestest RB and even run mile 12-19 of this race with Miss Nicole!!! Cole-I'm so freaking proud of you for hanging in there!!!! LOVE YOU!




Stay tuned for an epic race report...but now snuggle time with my monkey who I missed a ton!



18 comments:

Zaneta said...

congrats!! That's awesome!! Can't wait to read all about it! :)

BabyWeightMyFatAss said...

Congrats! How wonderful!

Nicole said...

Wahooo! So proud of you!!! Love you!!!

Margs @ Faster Bunny said...

congrats! um did you run with those skirts bc that is hilarious.

bobbi said...

Dude. Not maniac status - ROCK STAR status!! I cannot WAIT to hear all about this one!

H Love said...

wow...crazy lady!! CONGRATS and rest up!!

Christine said...

LOVE your outfit!!! :) Congrats on your PR!!!!! 20 minutes is HUGE!! You are a rock star! :)

Jessie said...

Good job girly!!!

Colleen said...

Congrats Erika!!!! You are amazing!

Evolving Through Running said...

Wow - amazing! I can barely manage two in a year. Great job!!

Missy said...

Congratulations! That's amazing and yall looked super cute in those glitter skirts!

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

Congrats! I love your skirts, so fun!

Erika said...

We totally rocked those skirts and it was so fun!!!

Molly said...

Okay, wait a minute....you did WHAT?!?

You are a superstar.

What are you going to post next?!

Congrats!!!!

Morgan said...

Can I just say that you looked amazing when I saw you and I just knew you were going to have an amazing race. It seems the cooler weather agrees with you no? Congrats on a seriously epic feat and PR girl!!!!

Becka said...

Congrats on your PR and your maniac status!!

Nicki said...

This is absolutely amazing. Cannot wait to hear the full story!

Andrew Opala said...

awesome PR!