Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Ayden Joe!!

Ayden Joe,
I can hardly believe that you are already 8 years old! It seems like just yesterday I hurried to have you so we could spend our first precious hour together watching American Idol:) Until you, I never knew what it was like to love someone with my WHOLE being!






You are the most amazing big brother! You love it when I bring Jack into school and you get to show him off to all of your friends! You also like to read him good night stories and chase him around in the yard. We're working on setting a good example at the dinner table right now;)



You are such an amazing spirit! You love anything that has to do with sports...and you worship Michigan State! So much, that when asked to write about the government using a letter from each letter in the word governement to describe government, you started with
G-Go green!







You're favorite foods are pizza and pasta...surprise a carboholic like mama! You aren't always down to try new foods, but can sometimes be bribed! You will only sleep in your underwear, which I think is hilarious, and for some reason, you always put your shirts on backwards...just in too much of a hurry to do it right I suppose!






You LOVE to travel and spend the night places. We recently traveled to Florida and Myrtle Beach and you ask everynight at bed time when we are moving. I hope you finally do make it out of here someday!!



Ayden Joe, my life would have never been complete without you in it. You are stubborn and stong willed, but the most loving and caring person I know. I love you MORE...just remember that;)

Love,
Mommy







2 comments:

Nicole said...

i am sobbing.... THANKS E! and happy birthday ayden j! <3

Erika said...

ah so sweet. I stumbled across your blog from Hungrygirls. My name is Erika too, & with a "k" :) Way to go on your marathon I just ran my 2nd half...I want to do a full one day too.