Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ruuuuunniiinnnngggg...

3 days in a row...bliss. Not far, not fast. But I'm moving. And it's amazing.
5 miles
3 miles
4 miles
greatness!!

It helps that I'm taking some pain killers because my shoulder does get super achy when I'm finished, but it feels so damn good to be running outside...in the sunshine...breeze on my face. I forgot how much I missed it.

My races coming up...yea, it's going to be a struggle, but I'm going to enjoy every step because at least today, I CAN RUN! And for that I am blessed AND grateful.

We had an eventful weekend...my aunt turned 50 so yesterday we had an Easter Egg hunt for her birthday which involved jello-shot and lotto ticket filled Easter eggs for adults only! Followed by yummy food, drinking and bonfire...just a taste for an amazing summer!
Hope everyone had an amazing Easter!!




6 comments:

Nicole said...

careful sis... dont over-do it... youll be sorry!

<3 you

runningthedawn.com said...

yay for running!!!

and about those races...are you up for a post k-zoo meal somewhere? cause i am!

also, if you decide not to go to cleveland, there's a race for the cure 5k in kalamazoo that i'm thinking about on may 15. you in?

Karen said...

Woohoo! That's so exciting!!! :0)

H Love said...

Happy for you!!

Morgan said...

Girl I can only imagine how you must be feeling! I can. not. wait. for the day I can walk all day without a crutch let alone run! Congrats on recovering and just take it easy!!!

Missy said...

Yay! Glad to see you are running, of course be super careful in your upcoming races, but I know it feels good to be running again!