Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday...on Thursday

It's that time of year again when people are eagerly awaiting their tax returns...or should I say I am eagerly awaiting my tax return. Every year I have TONS of things I would like to do with the money, and while my money is already spent this year (I'll explain in a minute) I thought I would entertain the idea that the government made a mistake and quadrupled my return...and all of the great things I would do!!!

So...here's my wishlist for 2011

While this picture isn't exactly what I would like...I would love nothing more than a garage!!! Living in Michigan in the winter is the worst, especially when I have to dig my car out of 3 feet of snow! Sigh! A garage would be the best!!

And since I do live in nasty Michigan weather...I would love nothing more that a trip to Turks & Caicos...I mean seriously...how amazing does this look???





Upon arriving home from this most amazing vacation, I would have a ton of laundry... and check out this SWEET Electrolux washer and dryer! Supposedly these amazing machines can do laundry in 15 minutes...can you even imagine??


With all of my extra time spent NOT doing laundry I could spend lots of time with my monkeys and running. Seriously, how sweet would that be???

I would also LOVE nothing more than new windows...only 2 windows...the lady that lived here below put windows in that don't open...needless to say, my house is an OVEN in the summer time and it's miserable!

Lucky for me, it seems this year my return will be spent paying bills while I'm off of work recovering from shoulder surgery. I may take a small amount of money and buy these most amazing gems...Duchess Ryders Eyeware
as I prepare for my back to back marathons!

Speaking of running...did I mention that it was high 40's low 50's the past 2 days and I've enjoyed some amazing runs outside!! It's about time!

Hope everyone is having an amazing week!

10 comments:

Nicole said...

This post made me and my madre laugh out loud!

I love you E and can't wait for Saturday!!!

Xoxoxoxo

Colleen Pitmon said...

Thats an EXCELLENT wish list! And super cute sunglasses!

See you Monday! Have a great weekend!!!

Jessie said...

I love wish lists and I make the more often then I should! With our taxes coming soon... Ive spent that money like 70 times and its not even here yet! lol

Molly said...

One time Ellen was giving away that washer/dryer on her show, and I literally gasped with excitement. I really want those too!

Party of Nine said...

Oh, that picture of the beach makes me want to cry. I want to go to there :)

Amanda@runninghood said...

I want to make your wish list mine. :) Especially the beach part!

Emz said...

Anything with the word "duchess" - I think you should buuy today.

Tara said...

I will talk everything on your wishlist as well ;)

I LOVE my Ryder shades to run in!

Karen said...

HAHA that's awesome!!! I love your wishlist!! :0)

the dawn said...

if you get those glasses you MUST tell me all about them. i have been looking for a good pair of running glasses that don't actually look like running glasses :) those are so cute!!!