Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Whaaaa hooooo Wednesday!

To begin with...3 of my most favorite pictures from Christmas!




Can you believe how big they are getting? Neither can I!

Ayden is getting ready for basketball to start, Maddie is busy tumbling her way around gymnastics and Jack has finally ditched the bottle...now to get rid of that plug! On a good note, he's finally sleeping in his big boy bed:) YEA!

On a running front...good news!!! Maybe bullets would be best??
~I've been hesitant to actually sign up for Nashville. It wasn't a great weekend (my son's b-day), it was kind of expensive and flights kept creeping up there in price. so.....
~Nashville is out. Can't afford travel and it fell on a bad weekend for me.
~It puts Kalamazoo as our first marathon where we will be running with all of our friends so it won't be a total shit show...
~and we are going to run Cleveland the following weekend to earn maniac status which is a WAY better weekend, and it's 6 hours closer than Nashville (only a 3 hour drive!) ScoRe!!!

ARE YOU RUNNING CLEVELAND???

Now I just need to figure out the rest of the schedule...

Successful working out this week...hella sore legs/arms/butt after 2 serious sessions with my performance coach. Yikes. You would think he's trying to kill us...but nothing makes squats better than sweet Nick yelling at you "you'll never run a marathon with single leg squats like that!" Who needs Jillian when I have Nick!

Tomorrow, I may venture outside with Miss Nicole for a lunch time run, and Friday is REST! Whew. This is day 3 of two a days and my legs are super sore...but it feels amazing!



12 comments:

Nicole said...

two thumbs up for cleveland!!! love you!

bobbi said...

LOVE the pics of your kids - so cute!

Morgan said...

Yay for Cleveland!!! I've got a blogger/DailyMile meet-up spreadsheet already in the works and I've added you both to the list! I'm super stoked, we are going to have a blast! Nicole told me what y'all are planning on wearing and wow are you guys gonna turn some heads! LOL! Keep up the hard work with Nick!

H Love said...

your monkeys are so cute! sounds like you having been working hard and have a plan! LOVE it!

Missy said...

Again may I say that your kids are so dang cute!
I am currently working on my race calendar, hoping to do another Half Marathon this year but not tackling as many races as last year but still looking forward to running some!

Emz said...

this
photos
are
adorable!

YAY Cleveland!!!

jess said...

I am running Cleveland, but the half! :)

Tara said...

yay for becoming a maniac!!!! nice job on all the doubles girls! you're kicking some major workout bootay :)

teacherwoman said...

I hear cleveland is fun! Good for you! I will be doing the Fargo Half Marathon challenge!

the dawn said...

oh your babies are so precious!!!

so excited that you guys are running cleveland :) did i tell you that i might be doing k-zoo? i'll definitely do the half...i'm going to wait until after boston to decide if i want to do the full. we'll have a good time :)

Party of Nine said...

Love the pictures!! Good luck with your training...wow...!!!

Karen said...

Great idea! Glad you are going to qualify for maniac status! :0)