Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday wrap up...

Hi folks! Look what I did today...




That's right...manned up for a 9 mile run OUTSIDE!! The sun was shinning and even though I hate it that my nose runs like crazy, it was so nice to breath some fresh air! 9.25 miles...the farthest that I've run since LONG BEACH in OCTOBER! Honestly...I didn't feel too bad. A little tired, but eh. I didn't even really think about it until I got home and I felt like a got run over by a truck! I forgot how those "long runs" totally exhaust you. I'm going to bed early tonight just for this reason!
My training was pretty awesome this week. 4 days of running/trainer work. That's pretty amazing! I'm so looking forward to it getting a little warmer when I can get my butt outside anytime!!
This week should be pretty exciting. I see my dr tomorrow for my shoulder...cross my fingers for a case of tendonitis and nothing worse...(back story, I stepped on one of Jack Jack's cars that he left on the top step and took a little tumble..)...good grief! Maddie and Ayden are both starting soccer this week and the Flu bug has finally left our house!
Thursday I had the wonderful experience of cleaning puke every 45 minutes until Friday night...all three kids were sick at the same time. True story.
I have lots of workouts in store but am working on redoing my training plan, so I hope to post later this week with the updates!
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

GYRO!


7 comments:

Nicole said...

yay for a stellar run sis!

Morgan said...

Great job girly! See you CAN do it! :)

Johann said...

Nothing better than a run outside! I hope the flu stays away for good now. Have a wonderful week!

the dawn said...

good job getting the run done outside!!!! i always have to take gads of tissue with me for those nose dripping issues :)

good work!!!

Tara said...

awesome job on the 9 miler in the snow!

Jessie said...

Ha ha My little guy's name is Jackson and we call him Jack Jack! Too cute! Although he represents the Incredibles Jack Jack perfectly he is a TROUBLE! Great job A- getting outside and B- getting your 9 miler done!

Christina M. Helsel said...

Awesome job on your 9 miler! I've found running outside in the winter too be super empowering :) And it makes me think I'll appreciate the spring all the more.