Friday, January 21, 2011

Down but not out...

Hi fellow bloggers! I realize that my blogging has been terrible but I have a really good reason. No Internet. Seriously. I'm freaking out. Comcast came LAST week to hook up my internet...and failed to bring enough cable. Seriously. WTF? Anyways, I usually steal internet from my mom, but I disconnected her computer to steal her desk, so I've been without the internet FOREVER! And I'm going nuts!! I tried to blog from my phone...and for some reason I can't connect. It's been super frustrating. On a positive note, they are supposed to be coming tonight to hook up the internet!! YEA!
On another positive note, I've been running and cross training again! It feels so great to be out there. On Monday I manned up for a blistering 4 mile jaunt outside followed by another mile on the dreadmill and some weights. Wednesday I ran 2 miles, biked 5 and did some core work. I'm kickboxing tonight!! So good to be back in the swing. Hell, I have to get there soon because there are only 14 weeks until the first big race of the season:) CAN'T WAIT!!
I'll be checking in tonight after the comcast guy is finished!
HAPPY FRIDAY!




5 comments:

Emz said...

YAY for 14 weeks!!

love [race] dates!!

Allie @ The Constant Pursuit said...

Glad to see you back (sort of)!!

Nicole said...

stupid comcast! hurry back!

the dawn said...

i can't imagine being without internet in my house. i would have to start cross stitching or quilting or something....just to keep from pulling out my hair!

Karen said...

sorry about no internet! That's frustrating! Hope you get it working again soon! :0)