Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Jack!

Dear Jaxon~
I can hardly believe you are 2 today! It seems like just yesterday my belly was 3 feet away from my spine and you were doing somersaults all day!
My little reindeer on your first Christmas. You were so adorable!

You are such an amazing little person...a little boy with an old soul. There are so many people who love you so much! You seem to melt every person you meet...they can't get enough of your smile or personality.








Sometimes I can't believe how unbelievably lucky I am to be so blessed to have you...
At the age of 2 you...
~have the strongest, most stubborn personality. ever.
~love music. dancing. elmo
~have been on an airplane. to Texas.

TEXAS!
~and taken a car trip to South Carolina
~been in the ocean
~can climb stairs.
~loves cars, trucks and noisy things
~still working on that transition into the big boy bed
~tonight, come hell or high water, will be your first night without a bottle. Your tears are breaking my heart.
~You love and are obsessed with animals...cats, dogs, monkeys...you name it. You have a special place for Lexie:)



~You loved to open your presents, and beamed so bright when we sang happy birthday to you
~you tell us you're 2 by showing 5 fingers and exclaiming, "uuuuoooooo" at the top of your lungs.

I love that you are Velcro, even though it sometimes drives me nuts.


Your brother and sister both love you to pieces, and you worship them equally.


I hope that you are always mommy's little boy, but that you grow up to be strong and independent and able.





Your biggest frustration currently is the fact that you can't say exactly what it is you would like to say...and it would help if I could get that darn passie out of your mouth:)
I love you little monkey. Happy Birthday, baby.
Love,
Mommy, sissy and brother

11 comments:

bobbi said...

so so sweet - happy birthday munchkin!

(and WOW! he looks just like you!)

sisterbison said...

Such a sweet post! And adorable pictures! I'm glad you enjoy your boy so much:)

Allie said...

These pictures are SO cute. Happy Holidays!

Slomohusky said...

fun!

Merry Christmas!!

Nicole said...

I love my lil baby jax jax!

Karen said...

Too cute! Hope you had a great Christmas!!! :0)

Tara said...

too cute!!!!!

Molly said...

that is so cute....Hope you had a great Christmas : )

the dawn said...

sweet baby jack! wow...he's gonna be not-so-baby-ish any more. how sad. but he's sOOOOO adorable!!! love all the pictures!

Karen said...

Too cute! Happy Birthday, Jack!! :0)

Marathon Maritza said...

Love it, so sweet! He'll love having these memories when he's older, good job mommy. :)