Thursday, November 4, 2010

Big Changes....

In honor of ThAnKsGiViNg I am making an attempt to post one thing I'm thankful for EVERYDAY! I have been posting them on facebook, but figured I would do a recap here for my 3 things Thursday!

Monday: I was thankful for spending time with Jaxon and listening to him try and sing his ABC's. I really cherish Monday nights when it's just Jack and I and we get to spend quality time together.

Tuesday: I was thankful for getting to spend an evening with 4 of my BeStEsT GYRO peeps ever! Nicole and I headed to Kalamazoo to meet Gina, Tonya and Timmis for dinner! Yummy food, good drinks and great conversation about running, training and BOSTON (Way to go Gina!)!


Wednesday I was thankful for Change. Many things have changed drastically for me in the past year, but last night I was contemplating a BIG one!

Today folks, I am thankful for courage. Why? Because look what I did...




That's right. I chopped it off. I still am in shock, but I'm pretty sure I like it...a little worried about how it will work pulling it back to run with, but hey, I was in need for MORE change:)

2) I've been pretty good about my workouts this week.
Sunday: 5 miles
Monday: kickboxing
Tuesday: Nick at noon (circuit from HELL!)
Wednedsay: rest
Thursday: Nick at noon

Nicole and I finally have plans to run on Saturday! Yea!!! I'm thinking about running tomorrow, but I did hear the "S" word mentioned and I haven't quite figured out the outdoor/run in snow thing yet. I'm lucky if I leave my house when it's cold!!! Yikes!

3) Can I really be at a loss...well, Ayden's running a fever, Jax just started crying and my most favorite tv shows are about to start, so I need to go tend to the craziness so I can enjoy Gray's and PP...and head around to your blogs!
Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!




17 comments:

Christine said...

LOVE the new haircut!! :)

Nicole said...

LOVE your hair and LOVE you!!!!! :)

the dawn said...

i just realized that i've never seen your hair down. i had NO IDEA how long it was. OMG! but i LOVE LOVE LOVE the new sassy do. its fabulous! and you're fabulous. have you guys figured out which race you're gonna do next week?

Heather said...

The haircut looks GREAT!

H Love said...

hair looks great!

H Love said...

hair looks great!

Christina said...

I love how your posting things your thankful for. Great idea.

p.s. the haircut looks awesome.

Elizabeth said...

Love the haircut

Molly said...

your hair is so cute!

Last year I ran all winter, for the first time. As long as you dress right, it's great!!!

Missy said...

Wow your hair looks awesome!

bobbi said...

your hair looks SO CUTE!!!!

Leslie Collins said...

LOVE the new do. It's so very sassy & chic!

Morgan said...

LOVE the new do!!! Did you donate your extra to locks of love?!?!? Some little girl will be so thankful for your courage!

Have a fun run ladies!!!

Karen said...

Love the new haircut! Are you donating it to Locks of Love? That's the first thought that popped into my mind when I saw it in a ponytail! lol :0)

Teamarcia said...

Love the new hair! It must be in the hair because I just chopped mine as well. What a gorgeous group of monkeys you have!

shellyrm aka jogging stroller mama said...

I do love your hair!! I love that photo with your face covered. Classic! I chopped my hair some months ago...I think we all hide when they cut it off!

I like your "thankful for" idea!

JenniferLeah said...

wow girl. you got cojones!!
Looks very nice :)