Friday, October 22, 2010

Making an appearance on Melinda Hinson Neely's Blog

Early in my training for Long Beach, Melinda Hinson Neely posted a wanted ad for first time marathoners for a new book she is writing. While I wasn't picked as one of the main 5 subjects, she did ask to follow some of my journey and I was elated with the guest post that she posted today! Please head over to her blog Finding Life's Secret Sauce and check it out!

Looking forward to a quiet weekend:) Happy Friday!

And I found this on another blog...but I almost died laughing. Check it out!






8 comments:

the dawn said...

that is the funniest video ever!!! i just watched it like 4 times. and its all that stuff that makes my friends/family think i am nuts. oh well, at least we all suffer together, right?

Anne said...

Love that video :)

How cool about Melinda's book right...that's how I found you actually. If I can ever get my own first marathon done, I'm supposed to be one of her featured profiles. It was supposed to be tomorrow (but, now I'm doing the half due to injury)...the full has been rescheduled to May 29th! I hope!

You kids are beautiful!

abbi said...

Great feature Erika! I love that video as well...totally looked like that!

Molly said...

I loved reading more about your quest for the 26.2. My Mom raised my siblings and I on her own, so I can just imagine how proud your kids are going to be when they're old enough to understand all the training that went into this!

Karen said...

Oh my gosh that video is SO FUNNY!!!!! Thanks for sharing! :0)

Amber (Girl with the red hair) said...

Hahahahaha! That video is hilarious and omg that was SO ME for three freaking days after my marathon! Lol

Julie said...

Very funny! I needed that....it is a icky rainy Monday! Smile on my face:)

Thomas said...

I laughed so hard everytime I watched the video.