Thursday, September 30, 2010

Short and Sweet

First and foremost, I would just like to say THANK YOU to all my blog friends who gave words of encouragement, wisdom and peace over my last post/mental breakdown! I obviously had a lot to get off my chest, now I can bury it, man up, move on and ROCK IT!
On to 3 things Thursday...

1) 2 weeks from today, we will be leaving for Long Beach! I'm super stoked because we have finally decided on our super cute race outfits!

This shirt except it's black...with a BRIGHT pink sports bra!



And these super sweet yellow shorts which I love!!


I will also be sporting an amazing headband that is being made by Shelly from it's just one foot in front of the other! I won a giveaway on her blog not long ago and she sent me this

super cute headband!! I wore it on my run...and I LOVE IT! Didn't slip, didn't have to adjust it once! felt tight and in place! So I emailed her and she's going to make us one for Long Beach! I'm hoping she can find some sparkly yellow like she has pink, or I will settle for the pink one, but seriously, they are amazing!!

I feel much better knowing that we will look cute!

2) We are settling into routines now that school is about a month in. When I redid the boys room, I took down the crib and am in the process of putting Jack in a "big boy bed." Long and the short...he's in the play pen or my bed or his bed...but I'm up all night again. Nearly feels like I have a newborn again. Yikes!

3) And since I'm up all night, I'm exhausted, so I'm going to leave you with this video of Jaxon making animal sounds. (Hello out of town family, this is for you!!) I took his paci away while I was on vacation and it's amazing how much he is talking now! He will say/repeat anything you tell him! So cute!


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Catch you on the week recap Sunday!
GYRO

8 comments:

Nicole said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Circus Daily said...

dude, that outfit makes me want to run, super cute.
lovin the yellow shorts

the dawn said...

you are going to be on fire with that hot little number! love that you're getting a special made headband. it looks like those are just like the sweatybands that i got out in san diego. love them. although if i wear them when i'm not running they feel way too tight and give me a headache. it never bothers me whilst running though.

LOVE the video! he is adorable!

teacherwoman said...

Cute outfit! Have a great weekend!

Chris said...

OOh, I love that shirt, who makes it??

Tara said...

love the shorts!

ann said...

LOVE the shirt....where did you get it?

chris mcpeake said...

not the outfit I would wear ...lol
you however will look great in it