Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Nearly Wordless Wednesday...

First and foremost, welcome new running/blogging friends! I'm doing my best to make it to everyone's blog...if I haven't made it to yours, please comment so I can find my way there!
While I'm still running and training is going...ehhh...okay, I've been so busy with the monkeys and weddings and taking pictures that I'm going a little nuts! Here are some of my favorite pictures/people that I've been blessed to photograph this week.
I've also included a pic of my friend and I at her wedding and one of my cousin and I. We seriously had an amazing time!! Have 15 of the schedule for tomorrow. Please check back for MCM mamma's race report and 3 things thursday!! GYRO!
And don't forget about the what's in your bag giveaway! Ends Aug 28th at midnight!!



















12 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Those are some wonderful photos! You are very talented!

Jon said...

Have a good 15 miler. Nice photos!

Missy said...

beautiful photos! Good luck on your long run!

the dawn said...

wow i love those pictures! especially the baby toes with the wedding bands. so adorable!

i'll be thinking about you tomorrow on your long run.

enjoy the wedding!

Emz said...

Those photos make my heart melt.

Awesome.

Alldaffer Jrs. said...

Gorgeous girlie! You do an amazing job!

Karen said...

You take great photographs!!! I'm a runner/photographer too (just not a professional one on either end! lol). Awesome job!!

Tara said...

love the pics! you're so talented :)

suzy@countdownto26.2 said...

Erika! You won my Choose You giveaway :) Send your address to me at
racedaymemories@yahoo.com
and I'll get your goodies on the way!

Molly said...

love the one of the baby wearing the wedding bands!!

Pete32 said...

You take great photos and have a great eye. Enjoy your run!

Nicole said...

your readers are growing like mad!!! love you!!!