Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cherry on Top please...

Something fun...Sherry from Life, from my perspective has given me the

How fun!

Here are the rules:

#1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?

#2. The second thing you have to do is, pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award.

#3. The third and final thing is, thank the person who gave you the award.

Wow...kind of hard first question I say. While I would love to believe that I haven't made any mistakes in my life, I will be the first to admit that I've made more than my fair share. And while there are 3 that instantly pop off the top of my head, I'm not sure I would ever actually change any of them because they have made me the strong, independent person that I am today. I guess forgiving my dad would be up there, but I still haven't found the inner strength to do that. I do think about it a lot when I run...but I think running this marathon that I've signed up for may actually be easier than that. :/

Now...to award 6 people with this stellar award...drumroll please...
Abbey from Destination unknown
Katie from Legally Fit
Nicki from Running Nicki
Molly from I'm a sleeper Baker
Christina from the Green Runner
Zoe from Run, Zoe, Run!

And last but not least, thank you to Sherry for the award (although I swear it's another sort of chain letter:) Hope everyone is having an amazing Tuesday!!
GYRO!


6 comments:

Zoƫ said...

Aw, thanks for the blog love, Erika!

Running IS a fantastic time to think. And I totally agree that the mistakes in life are only there to make you stronger and appreciate the little things just that much more.

Nicki said...

Congrats on your award!!! Thanks so much for passing it along! :)

Nicole said...

Life is too short! Live every day with no regrets!!! LOVe You!!!!

Katie said...

Awesome! Thank you for the award, girl :)

Molly said...

Thanks Erika!!

I'm going to have to think about this one.....: )

Christina M. Helsel said...

I really love reading your posts--they're engaging, light enough to pick up my day, but meaningful enough to make me think. It makes me smile when they pop up in my Google Reader :)

I think that is one of the reasons I've really fallen in love with running--it's a designated time each week where I can be alone in my head--or can zone out with the music and the road. I like the idea you're getting at, that running is a form of catharsis--something that is healthy for our mind and body.

Thanks for the award :)