Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Inspiration for a Tired Tuesday...



Little people are watching our every move...this I must remember. Sometimes I think he's embarrassed of me or what not...(don't kiss me at school type thing...) but here he thinks mom is cool because I ran 5 miles! hahahah!
AJ wrote this in his journal at school. Being my first born, he often carries a lot of responsibility around the house and such...but when I saw this it kind of melted my heart. Especially because I'm taking a week off of running and I'm going crazy...this helps me keep things in focus. I spent the night taking the kids to dinner and playing beauty shop. It's the little moments I treasure the most. <3 you monkeys!

2 comments:

Rad Runner said...

OMG, I loved that lined paper.. nice thick dotted lines so every letter was as close to perfect as it was ever going to get!

X-Country2 said...

Aww, that melts my heart too. You know those other moms are jealous too. :o)