Thursday, May 27, 2010

3 Things thursday...Linds and Erika Style

1) LINDS IS HERE!!!! After boarding a plane at 5:20 and sitting on the runway for 2 hours and 20 minutes, and an hour and 20 minutes in the air she finally arrived safely in Michigan! I'm so super excited to spend the weekend with my bestie! And she is here until Tuesday! Yea for best friends!
2) I have been a kickboxing freak this week! Running has been super hard because of the stinking heat, so hanging out at the karate school has been much easier. Plus I've been teaching the class and making a little loot on the side, so it's been nice.
3) I'm so super excited for this weekend and hanging out! We are opening the pool, working in the yard, spending some time at the lake, and running of course! What are your plans for the weekend? BBQ? Family and friends?

I'm sorry this post is kind of lame, but I'm whipped and hitting the hay! Hope everyone has an AMAZING Friday!


3 comments:

the dawn said...

Teaching kickboxing? That's awesome! What a great way to beat the heat. I decided to skip town and find cooler weather out here in california. Strange, to leave Michigan and seek out the cold in cali...

Have a fabulous weekend with your friend!

runnernic.com said...

Yayayayay!! Have a good wknd!!

Nicki said...

Thanks for your encouragement! And yes, you should totally start another GYRO chapter! :) The more the merrier... Get your run on!