Thursday, May 20, 2010

3 things Thursday

Let me start by showing you this

My monkeys in the bathtub...and I love the chocolate ice cream all over Jax's face:) I haven't been able to run since my awful 10 miles on Sunday...SIGH and FAIL and SUCKS all in one. So tonight we walked up to the ice cream store by my house (makes it better because we walked, right?) The kids ALWAYS have fun, and this time I let Jax go to town...so cute!

2. I'm on day 4 of trying to remember to take vitamins EVERYDAY! So far I've added to my collection a multivitamin, flax seed, calcium, B12 and one for hair/nail growth. My nails are super gross from working in the pool all the time, so I'm hoping they will be stronger. If you have any other idea of vitamins I should be taking, I'm always up for ideas.

3. Tomorrow is my birthday. All I would really like (besides sleeping in, an IPhone and a swing for my yard) would be the chance to go for an amazing run! Not going to happen though because my awesome co-workers are taking me out to lunch and I'm meeting all my friends and fam at my favorite place for dinner! Sad about my run, but excited to hang with my friends!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!



4 comments:

Missy said...

Happy early Birthday! Hope you have a fantastic day, maybe you will get a run in over the weekend!

Alison said...

Happy birthday. I hope you have a great time. Love the picture so cute. Erin and I are giong to go to the falling water trail or out by by moms house for our run on sunday if you want to join us. I think we are doing 7.

MCM Mama said...

The picture is adorable!!! Happy Birthday!

the dawn said...

So...I'm horrible about taking vitamins, but I have started taking glucosamine for my joints. I swear that it helps alleviate the aches and pains of training. I just found it in liquid form so I can mix it with juice. Yummy!