Thursday, April 22, 2010

Two days and counting...

Two days.
I'm excited.
Nervous.
Scared.
Pumped.
But most of all...ready to man up.

That's what is going to be written on my left forearm...in big black letters, so that when I do hit 10 and think what the hell and I doing, I can look and see, oh yea, manning up.

And on my right forearm...

If found please return to Jackson, MI!

I've been super low on running this week since my sweet foot has been sore, but it's finally feeling better, and I really hope all the cross training that I've been doing will pay off. Since the weather has been looking soooo crappy (like freezing cold and rainy) Nicole and I have decided to take our cute running outfits back. We were going to go with the Where's Waldo theme, but shorts and a tank just aren't going to do this week. Rather than that, she found us these cute matching shirts and we will wear black Nike Capri's which I LOVE RUNNING IN!


She will probably kill me for posting this picture...but it's mostly to show the shirt (and her super cute I phone:) They are bright orange and I love them! I'm hoping to be the sun just in case it doesn't shine!! And that way she can spot me when she comes back to finish with me!

I'm also excited because I've been working on a new play list to listen to with very strategic songs placed along the way...
Wish me and Jorge good luck!



6 comments:

runnernic.com said...

I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU PUT THAT PICTURE UP!!!! If i would have known it was going up in blogger land i would have tried a little harder not to look like such a douche. ha ha ha

your going to kill it this weekend E--- man up, have fun & be thankful you are ABLE to run & exercise... many people cant that want to... sometimes thats what helps me over the hump.


love you!

Nicki said...

I'm running my first half this weekend too! Looking forward to hearing how yours goes! Good Luck!!! :)

the dawn said...

Good luck on your race!!! Love the orange shirts! You're going to do amazing and you'll find yourself looking for the next one to run :)

Missy said...

Good luck this weekend! I saw on Nic's blog that you are running this weekend! Don't be nervous you will be great!

Morgan said...

You'll do great, just run nice and easy til 10 and then let it all out for the final 5k! :) Good luck girly!

Tara said...

I love the orange! :) I've worn orange in a few races and it's very much a power color! Have a great race this weekend...you'll do great!!!