Saturday, March 6, 2010

WTH?

Ok...so maybe I was a little brash and very upset when i posted that last post. I try very hard to make everybody happy by posting on my children so that family far away can feel and be a part of their lives, even if it's just a short blurb of what they are up to. So...I'm not going to quit (thanks Leslie and Alison for the encouragement!) and will keep posting! Working on editing some super cute picts we took today! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Erika

4 comments:

Alison said...

I'm so sorry!

Alison said...

Check out Leslie's blog. A couple months ago she wrote about others reading her blog and how to take it. It was well said.

Leslie Collins said...

Thank you, Al. :) Erika, I hope that you will still post...I love reading about your fam! :) You could always make the blog private?! Whatever is going on, I hope that you can work something out.

runnernic.com said...

who commented on your post? and why are people such jerks? i'm sick of people being mean to me on my blog too. what the hell