Sunday, February 28, 2010

passing time...

I stole this from Leslie's blog...I'm bored and it looked more fun than folding the laundry that is staring at me right now :)

1.What would you like to appear in your hands right now? Money...to finish paying off credit cards, build my garage and have my lasik performed...oh, and to take the kids to Disney world. I would take it in form of a winning lottery ticket!

2.What was the last thing you ate? pasta salad and birthday cake at Katie's b-day party

3.What is your favorite episode of a tv show? Hard time narrowing it down, but I once saw a baby story where they showed the c-section of a quad birth...coolest. thing.ever.

4.Have you ever ridden in a limo? Tonya Rae's bachelorette party...Crissy's wedding, but that was more like a sweet party bus!

5.Which is better, your cursive or your printing? Print, for sure.

6.What photos are living on your camera right now, waiting to be downloaded? And why are they still there? Depends on which card...my big one still has Adrienne's baby belly pictures, monkey pictures...a ton. I'm not even sure of them all. Only there because I get nervous about deleting them until I get them onto my external hard drive and on a cd.

7.How many pregnant women do you know? Let's rephrase this, who isn't preggo right now? Cheryl, Addrienne, Crissy, Bre, Emily, Autumn just had her baby, Trisha...I'm sure there's more I may have forgot!

8.Three things you did this past weekend: Played cards, breakfast with Niki, New World Atlas...and hung with my monkeys!

9.If you could only visit three websites for the next month, which would you choose?
Facebook, hotmail and my blog to keep it updated!

10.What did your family do for vacations when you were a child? we used to go to Cedar Point every year with the Pitmon Family...good times! We also camped with my dad and when we got older went to Florida to spend time with my grandparents.

11.Law & Order or Boston Legal? Law and Order SVU

12.Do you mind if guests show up uninvited? I never mind people stopping by...but I never mind a call to make sure my house isn't totally a mess from the monkeys!

13.When will you next travel by plane? After my messy ride coming home from Washington DC, I'm not really looking forward to getting on a plane anytime soon! I do have a work trip scheduled for the last week of June until first of July to Florida which I'm bringing the kiddos with me, so it should be fun!

14.What did the last text message you received say? I'd rather not say

15.When was the last time you got dressed up? My work Christmas party...I'm not the dress up kind of girl, I'd rather rock the jeans.

16.The perfect sign of affection is: hug/kiss, or grabbing my hand when I'm least expecting it.

17.Do you use your real name online or do you go by a screen name? Real name.

18.What do you miss when you’re away from home? My own bed and shower...and my monkeys if they are not with me.

19.What are you completely & totally over hearing about, reading about, discussing ad nauseum? Tiger Woods...He is such a dog! and our economy. (I agree Leslie)

20.Do you reply to comments on your blog? To my sweet Nicole who faithfully comments, of course...to her blog:)

21.What are three things that you are looking forward to? My trip to Florida, my trip to Vegas and Jaxon being potty trained...and being able to sleep in!!!

22.What is your favorite kind of tree? Any tree in the fall that turns colors...love bright red!

23.What is the newest thing you own? Stuff for Maddie's new room and my bathroom

24.If I do anything well, it’s: I'm not sure I do anything well, but I do a lot of stuff...scrapbook, photography, work, raising monkeys...there's never a dull moment!

25.What is your favorite dessert? Cake batter ice cream, chocolate chip cookie dough, or half baked ice cream...mmmmmmm

26.Do you use a planner? I have a white dry erase ca lander on my fridge that I use.

27.What is your all-time favorite tv comedy? Love Modern Family or Desperate Housewives...most of the tv I watch is drama or health related.

28.What is your current obsession? diet coke. But I'm working really hard on changing that to running/working out while I'm training for all of these crazy events I signed up for!

29.Three signs Spring is here: Sun!!! um...no coats and muddy floors...I don't know, I feel like spring is never going to get here~

30.Do you balance your checkbook or wing it? Just wing it, but I'm pretty good with knowing exactly where everything is and is going. Hell, with direct deposit, I never even see money!

31.What kind of grapes do you prefer? red.

32.What is your favorite store-bought cookie? Chewy chips ahoy.

33.What was your fifth grade teacher’s name? Mrs. Idicazk (i think that's how you spell it!)

34.High school was: okay. drama. sports. friends. glad it's over for sure and couldn't pay me enough to go back.

35.Describe your dream kitchen. Granite, double oven, six burner stove, all stainless, island with a sink and barstools, dishwasher, huge fridge and a huge pantry. I don't want much, right? (I'm totally with you, right out of an Ikea magazine please!)

36.What would you really like to purchase? Lasik eye surgery, a garage...an i phone, a better treadmill...hmmmm. That's all for now:)

37.How many of your friendships have lasted more than a decade? I have a few friends from high school that I still talk to and I'm sad that most of my friends live so far away (south carolina, dallas, virginia, indiana, ohio...)but it gives me places to visit! I love the ones that I may not talk to you for a month, but for some reason we never miss a beat!

38.Are there times when you still feel like a kid? Occasionally

39.What teacher from high school comes to mind first? Mr. Seal. Mrs. Brusseau

40.What magazines do you read? Whatever is at work...usually it's People


2 comments:

runnernic.com said...

iphone what what! eeezy beezy wants an iphone!!! u should get one with me!!! :) :) :)

i want a new treadmill too.. lets go the day after thanksgiving to mc sports.. thats where amy got hers for 500! sick deals i tell you! love you!

Leslie Collins said...

It sounds like we want the same kitchen! :)

And yes, Tiger Woods is a DAWG! Cannot stand to look at him anymore.