Wednesday, January 13, 2010

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!!!



My friend Angie at work has a sweet baby girl Tori who just turned 4 months old. I've been blessed to be able to take lots of family pictures of this adorable family. Yesterday at Tori's 4 month check up the drs noticed that her head had grown double since her last visit. She was sent to U of M and is currently in the middle of a very complicated brain surgery to remove a tumor. While I don't have many details at this time, this sweet baby could really use the prayers of anyone reading this to lift her up at this time! Thank you in advance for helping us...helping her!



3 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

My thoughts and prayers are with her. Please keep us posted, Erika.

Michael & Jessica Perry said...

Definitely praying for Baby Tori. I recognize Angie. What is her last name?

Erika said...

Her last name is Leslie...her sister is Kelly Click (I think that's how you spell it) she went to Northwest and graduated in 98 I believe...thank you so much for your prayers!