Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Still shredding...

Hello all! It's been awhile since I've checked in. It was a long and busy weekend with the monkeys...so...
I'm still shredding. I wish that it literally shredded off, but I haven't had those results yet. Actually, since running and shredding and all of that, I'm constantly starving! Hell, I've gained 2 pounds since I've started this little adventure. Day 3 and 4 were difficult shred days for me. My legs were killing me from my Saturday night run...I don't know what in the world I was thinking! But, I keep pushing, hoping to see some sort of results.
Today at lunch I did a cardio workout. I have trouble getting my heart rate high enough (60%) during shred for it to count as a workout, so I figured that I would run/bike to make up a few workouts.
I ran for 10 min, did a 3 min weight set, biked for 10 min, did abs, jogged for 5 more, more abs...basically, my own little circut workout. My shins are still super sore but they are starting to feel a little better.
Tonight I think I am going to do shred 2 and 1. Depends on how well bed time goes!
Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!

1 comment:

Amanda Taylor said...

Hey lady, you are so motivated o my gosh! Would you be interested in doing the groundhog gallop this year? It's a 5k run walk? Just thought you may be interested I'm going to do it for the first time this year.