Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 4...FINISHED!

Update on Tori...she's doing as well as to be expected. They were unable to remove the whole tumor and it's likely she will have another surgery, but she is moving her arms and legs and opening her eyes...PRAISE GOD!

Day 4 of 42 and Fit...FINISHED! WHoot! I managed a run in the pool for 33 minutes at 6.0mph. It's amazing how much easier it is to run in the water than on land. I'm thinking if my hand is holding out I may try kickboxing next week (don't worry, no hitting or pushups I promise!)
Nicole and I plan on starting Shred tomorrow at lunch...we will be measuing and weighing in...wish me luck! I'm eating my last "fat full" dinner tonight (I've been craving a big cheese burger ALL DAY!)

Hope everyone is having a blessed week!


No comments: