Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cardio Kick x 2

Hello all! Today has been an amazing day! No running, no shredding, just 2 classes (1 1/2 hours) of pure cardio kickboxing...and I feel GREAT!
When I left work today, my mom called and asked if I wanted to bring the kids by for dinner, so by the time I got the kiddos home, she already had dinner made. Maddie and I played school for awhile, found some old home videos, laughed a lot...
back to kickboxing...I had a hard time during the first class hitting my 80% so I had to do 100 jumps/squats/kicks for an extra 5 min to get my heart rate up. After that...my heart peaked at 194! Holy smokes, that's super high for me!
Anyways, had another amazing class tonight where my average was 167 bpm (well above my 80%) so it was amazing! My friend Alison from high school came tonight, as did another 19 people...I'm really hoping that he expands his place soon because there's not enough room for that many people.
On my quest for 42 days of fitness, we are 2 1/2 weeks in...keep pushing on...

Oh...baby Jax....super grouch/sick...cutting 4 teeth right now! Swear one is almost back by his molars! I can't believe how big he's getting!
Love to you all~

No comments: