Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009











We had an amazing Christmas holiday! The kids didn't get out of bed until 7:30 (I remember getting up at 4:30, so I'm glad they slept in) and it was pain staking waiting for grandma and Lizzie to get here to open presents. Maddie LOVED her new horse, and Ayden was super excited for guitar hero. When he opened it he started screaming, "oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I didn't even ask for it and Santa knew I wanted it ahhhhhhh!" Seriously, hilarious, especially since we have been having issues about NOT believing in Santa. I don't remember that until 5th grade, not 1st! But still it was amazing!

Miss Mary and the family in New Mexico...thank you for the big box of goodies! I was unable to get good pictures besides the one I sent you on the phone so I hope that will do! And Uncle Ben, Jaxon got your gift card, thank you. I'm not sure what he will pick out, but I'll let you know when we get it!

Hope everyone had an AMAZING holiday!
With love,
Erika and the monkeys

No comments: