Monday, December 28, 2009

Baby Jaxon One year...

I can hardley believe how fast this year has flown by. I also can't believe that Baby Jaxon is one...oh my goodness. Here are some pictures of him in his new big boy car seat!





I am so, so blessed with healthy children...and am so grateful for the time I get to spend with them.
Here's the breakdown:
Baby Jaxon at one year can/does:
~has 7 teeth
~was drinking 2% milk but the dr wants him back to Vit D because he's too skinny...he only weighs 19 pounds!
~eats only people food
~has taken up to 20 steps before falling or lowering himself to the ground
~pretty much sleeps through the night
~Vocab includes: mama, hot, essie (Lexie) and many other babbles for words
~loves to play hide and seek with AJ and Moe
~loves anything musical
~hates getting dressed/diaper changed
~can wave bye bye
~gives high fives
~is the most smiley yet serious boy I have ever met!

Thank you baby Jack for blessing my life in ways I didn't know possible!
We love you!

1 comment:

Leslie Collins said...

What a sweetheart. Why does it have to go so fast?!


**you asked about my monkey background, if you go to thecutestblogontheblock.com you can get different templates for you blog for free. :)