Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Another post???

Man, this posting every day is hard.
I guess I just don't have a whole lot to say.

I guess I can talk about my weekend...and Maddie and the poopcapades that we had this weekend. No joke, she messed in her pant over ten times between Saturday and Sunday. For no reason. What. the. hell.

At first, I gave her a break. Thought maybe it really was an accident, but by the 5th number 2, my pot was boiling. I set her on the toilet and walked outside. Put myself in timeout for a good 3 minutes because I didn't want to yell (obviously that didn't help the last 4 times) and just breathed. When I came back to the bathroom, I found poop. Everywhere. She decided to clean it up and used and ENTIRE roll of toilet paper...oh, come on!

Everyone I talked to ask the same questions...has anything changed in her life? Maybe she has some sort of infection?

The answer you may ask?

NOTHING!
She's fine and the only thing she suffers from is being stubborn! UGGGGHHH!

The past two days have been uneventful (THANK GOD!) and I'm hoping that they remain that way. Underwear are too expensive to be pitching 4 or 5 pairs every other day. sigh.

Here's to day 3 posting! See you tomorrow!

No comments: