Saturday, October 3, 2009

School days...










My monkeys have joined the zoo...or should I say that they both started school? I can hardly believe it! Ayden is in first grade this year...and it's been a little challenging. It's crazy that they have homework. everynight. what. the. hell?
And Maddie started preschool...she looks so cute in her uniform. I'll be really sad when they shut the program down because of all my monkeys, I think she would benefit from school the most right now. Thanks to all those cuts...
oh...funny story.
I took Maddie to her preschool open house before school and I happened to know her teaher. I went to introduce Maddie to her and the whole thing went something like this...
Me: Maddie this is Ms. Bivvens, Ms Bivvens this is Maddie.
hands on hips, head shaking, Maddie says: My name is not Maddie, it's Maddilynn.The look on my face was probably priceless. Ok...you have been Maddie for 4 years, and now, no?? It was hilarious. She's still stuck on it and wants to be called Maddilynn. Figures I guess! Maybe she'll change her mind when she realizes how long the name Maddilynn is to write! hahahahhaha

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That pic of the 3 of them is beautiful! A wall pic for sure! Love you E!!