Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bling Bling...

Oh Miss Moe. We had to take Mad to the dentist the other day for a cap on her molar...
Parents: WATCH OUT FOR BOTTLE ROT!
Um...we didn't take Mad's bottle away until last year, and because she was sucking on juice and milk...her molar rotted out. This really does happen.
So they gave her this drink and in 15 minutes, she was staggering like a drunk sailor...it was so funny. Davan's says that she lifted up her shirt and said, "dad, my belly's getting hot!"
So, here's Miss Moe showing off her $300.00 bling bling.



You may wonder why she's all made up. Her dance recital is this weekend, and I was practicing my stage makeup. It's been a few years since I have applied it and wanted to make sure she looked adorable. Once the make up was on, bam, we have a brand new Maddie...I think this series of pictures says it all (don't worry, I edited out about 20 of them!)


Look at me, pretty pretty princess...




This look proves that she'll be a good mother some day!

So...hopefully I'll get the chance to post some more pictures of her in her costume soon, they are adorable!

Oh...and for Mary in New Mexico, Jack update. He's happy because how he can roll around, and I put him to bed on his back and he rolls right to his stomach! I always knew he would be a stomach sleeper!


Hope everyone's having a great week!
Love,
Erika and the monkeys

No comments: