Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Finally...sun shine!

Today was a wonderful day. After work, I went and picked the monkeys up. Once we got home, the kiddos were begging to get the slip and slide out, so I did. I tried to warn them that the water would be cold, but it didn't seem to affect them...that is until they hit the water! I've never seen Ayden move so fast! It was hilarious. Here are a few shots of this fun!







So...here's the latest. I'm not sure what to do about Madittude. She has been more than a handful lately. She has the worst mouth ever.
I'm not kidding.
Ever.

Her new favorite sayings include,
I hate you...
you're ugly...
and fat!


WHAT THE???

I'm not sure what to do. I've tried soap, sassy sauce, spanking, timeouts, taking toys away...you name it, I've probably tried it somehow. It's super frusterating, and one of these days she's going to say it to the wrong person and they are going to knock her out...and I'm not so sure that I'll feel bad. She really needs...super nanny or something. I don't know.
I've never met a child so stubborn and strong willed. Ever. Her dance recitle is coming up in three weeks. Now during class, they have the parents come in and watch so that they get used to dancing in front of people. The lights come on and ...
Maddie does nothing.
She stands there.
Sue summed it up by asking, "is this the mexican standoff or what?"
You betcha.
I know that she knows is because we do it all the time.
I just don't know, but I'm pretty sure that this child may be the end of me.
Here are a few pictures from class.






Baby Jack is doing well...he loves carrots and is doing amazingly well eating! It's been quite fun. Jack and I are leaving for Texas on Friday and I am so super excited! I can't wait to see my friends and show baby Jaxon off. It's a much needed break. Hopefully I'll have a bunch of fun pictures to post soon!

Love you all,
Erika

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I don't have any advice for you... but when you figure out what to do with Maddie, I'll take that bit of precious info and pass it on to my sister for my uber-strong willed niece.

Joe said...

Hahaha.... have you talked to your mom about it? Has she told you that you were the same way when you were her age?

Good luck.