Sunday, March 22, 2009

What a wonderful weekend

This post will be a little random, but highlights some of the wonderful things that we did this weekend. On Friday night, I took AJ and Maddie to see Grease at Lumen Christi High School. It was good...and my kiddos did a wonderful job of sitting still and listening. After the fist half, my cousins took them up front so they could see better. Ayden and Maddie both whinned at intermission saying..."I don't want it to be over!" The funniest part was that Maddie seemed to laugh at all of the funny parts, even though I don't think she really knew what was going on.

We finally got our Wii fit!!! Not only do I love it (and I'm thinking it's a hell of a workout) but Ayden enjoyed it as well!!




And baby Jaxon is going to be 3 months tomorrow! I can hardly believe how big he is getting. He smiles, and coos...and I love the fact that he's on a schedule. He usually goes to bed between 9 and 10 and gets up around 5 or 6. He's getting stronger every day, and I can't wait for summer to take him swimming because he loves the bath so much. I also love how him and Miss Moe get along now...







The cutest thing happened today. Ayden was playing on the new Wii fit, and Miss Moe was being way to quiet. I came around the corner, and she jerked her arms behind her back...but hmmmm, Mr Jaxon was missing his socks and pants.
Me: What are you doing???
Maddie: Nothing
Me: What's in your hands?
Maddie: Just lotion (then holding up her hands which were COVERED in lotion), mom, Jack really wanted me to put lotion on his feet!!!
(this is something that we do at night before bed time and my kids love to have their feet rubbed)
It's precious that Maddie finally wants him to be included and involved in the things that we do.





Hope everyone else enjoyed the birds chirping like we did this afternoon!
Love,
Erika and the Monkies

2 comments:

Nicole said...

sounds like a fun weekend!!! :)

rebeccavalentine said...

Hey, Erika! I guess I missed that you had your baby. So, an overdue congrats! Your kids are so adorable!