Wednesday, March 4, 2009

And I'm running...

Okay, my friend Nicole is trying to make me into a runner...which I think is a form of self torture, but I'm posting to say that I made it. Three miles, without stopping. Took me 33 minutes and 34 seconds...slow as a snail, but at least I didn't stop. Although at about 18 minutes into it I was thinking, "what in the hell am I doing this for??" And I didn't really feel winded until I bumped up the speed to 6.5 for the last few minutes because I just wanted it to be over. But I felt good afterwards, must be the hormone release...anyways, hope all is well! E

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Good for you E. I'm proud of ya!

Nicole said...

OH MY GOD! Your so awesome! I'm going to give you the biggest hug when i see you because that is something to be proud of... you rock girl!