Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tummy Time





Baby Jack loves to be on his tummy. He especially loves to sleep on his tummy, even though it's not good for them, although I'm not exactly sure why that is. I can't believe how he can already pick his head up and hold it...and that funniest thing ever. I left him on the living room floor on his tummy the other day and went in the kitchen to stir dinner...he started crying, come back out and somehow the kid is on his back! I was like cool, I want to see. So I flipped him back on his tummy...where he stayed for a minute, then started the lean thing, then the cry and head turn, which caused a reflex to kick in and he "pushed" himself back onto his back. Now, if I hadn't just graduated from PTA school, I would have thought that my kid may just be the most advanced kid ever, but knowing about the reflexs and watching them is a pretty cool thing. I kind of wish I would have had Jack during summer school so I could have seen everything we were learning about, but then I know I would have never graduated!

2 comments:

NiC said...

he looks up at mom and says ENOUGH pictures!!! :)

Sarah said...

I feel the exact same way about Tyler. If he would have been around during summer semester I would have never freaked out about the peds final. geesh