Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Write Time...

Lately, I have been thinking about so many things, and really would love to start writing more. I may have to start a new blog so that I still have somewhere to post my pictures, but for now, I will write here.
First and foremost, I am soooo blessed. I have healthy kids, a job, a house...friends and family...and as grouchy as I may have become (thank you hormones)...my life has been touched by so many amazing people and situations.
I've been reading about so many people, and I am so amazed by their unconditional faith that they have in the Lord when faced with the most unthinkable situations...and as always, life calls, and I have to go put my monkies back into their beds...but I promise that I will write more soon!
Also...pictures to come from pumpkin carving and Halloween!
Love from my family to yours,
Erika

No comments: