Monday, September 29, 2008

Tonya and Thomas...































Here are some pictures of Tonya and Timmis's wedding...we had such a good time, and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends! Maddie had a great time at the nail salon and getting her hair done...she had prepared for this princess role forever, and I'm glad that things went off without a hitch. I can't wait to see some other photos taken because I missed a lot of oppertunities that I wanted to get, but here are some of my favorites! I especially like the stolen moment at the hair salon (they weren't supposed to see each other), and the shot of Tonya after she smeared cake in Timmmis's face! Thank you Tonya, for your wonderful friendship and support...good times and bad, I know that you'll always be there. Luv ya!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

princess maddie is so fricken cute! come see me and have lunch. i miss you e!