Tuesday, September 9, 2008

House completed...almost!

















Hello all! I promised I would post some new pictures of all of the hard work that we've been doing, so here they are! The updated bathroom, Jaxon, Ayden and Maddie's room, the kitchen, dining and living room and the basement! If you didn't see it before, you probably wouldn't appreciate the changes, but I promise, it's been a lot of work, but well worth it. We hope to spend our first night there on Friday! AND I know I'm a dork, but I love my picture ledge from IKEA...what a great idea...and I get to "hang" all of my favorite black and whites and change them often without adding holes in the wall! Genius! Anyways, hope everyone is well!
Love,
Erika and the monkies

1 comment:

Nicole said...

that picture ledge is freaking sweet! i want one! its from ikea? what a perfect idea! i love your house, it looks georgous! you did a great job! when is the purse party? :)