Monday, August 25, 2008

House during re-do...ignore the mess please!




My room and AJ and Miss Moe's room...their's is still white because I'm waiting for them to paint it!




This is Jaxon's room...I found this stuff at IKEA and I love it...I can't wait to go back and get the curtains! It's very cute!


My backyard which is awesome!!!





This is the kitchen/dining/living room...we are ripping out cupboards and changing countertops and there is lots of work still to be done!


This is the house from my mom's driveway...


Here are some pictures I promised that I would post! As you can tell, there is still a lot of work to do! I'm really excited about making progress and can't wait until we can move in...we are hoping to have a painting party over Labor Day! Hope all is well and I'll keep you posted! Erika

No comments: